[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 171115

shi notshi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 21:24:00 UTC 2015

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff171115

Today's extra crispy ranty episode includes a special dramatisation of
stick figures and is brought to you by studio guests, a Dell Inspiron 1545
and Paul Richards of the Bradford Photographic Society where we bork bork
about Talk Talk, moan and groan at the return of the Snoopers Charter
before we snigger at pilots with fat fingers, discuss a 19 page manual on
drone fondling, witter on about Twitter hearts and introduce a new segment
to chat about the rather cheap CHIP uhm, chip and end the show with some
lovely local events after a quick nod at the recently released openSUSE
Leap 42.1

derp,
--
shi