[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 130116

shi notshi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:41:00 UTC 2016

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff130116

Join us in this episode as we discover Gene Roddenberry's floppies, the
repercussions of a buggy babelfish, the non-ethics of piracy, listen on as
we wax lyrical about Debian, Slackware and everything GNU/Linux with our
studio guest, Stephane Urdy, discuss the recent hacking of Hello Kitty,
celebrate IPV6 turning 20 and Roy Batty, infamous replicant of Bladerunner,
tuning 0 before reviewing a bunch of stuff including a new kind of
subscription to satiate both hardware and puzzle cravings, a very handy
device to replace your old OTG connector and the brand, spanking new Oculus
Rift devices that are being given away free to backers of the original
Kickstarter campaign where we end the show with reports from the previous
Leeds Hack event from our roving reporter, Brian Ackroyd and an extra
special shoutout to John Leach who kindly donated two very nice monitors to
BCB!

derp.
--
shi