[Bradford] New IT Stuff podcast up - 010616

shi notshi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:50:03 UTC 2016

If you've missed the recent live broadcast of IT Stuff on BCBRadio, you can
listen to it here (podcasts are posted at least a week after the live
broadcast):

Also, if you'd like to contribute, we would love to hear from you! Yes,
please, really!

http://itstuff.org.uk/blog/ITStuff010616

This month's episode features the following!

Data leaks coming out of the wazoo from LinkedIn, Myspace, Yahoo and Google
Microsoft's one cool trick for Windows 10 upgrades
Windows 10 upgrades will cost you a hundred squids (or more)
Sci-hub, #icanhazpdf & the monopoly of publishers on academic journals
Artificial intelligent poets

Shi's World of Stuff includes:
Project Ara & the whole modular phones malarkey
Microsoft killing Nokia
Samsung hologram phones

Leeds Hack update! Our roving reporter Brian talks to Alice

Dr. Caligula's Pirate Willy Workshop - a Spectrum piracy workshop at Feral
Vector in Hebden Bridge
Happy International Amiga Day!

weeeoooo,
--