[Bradford] A great website for Linux beginners

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sat Jun 11 19:46:36 UTC 2016

Hi Brian

Much too technical for a newbie - a lot of what they put in isn't in the
Introduction to Linux course that the Linux Foundation offers which I think is
a much better start for an everyday user.

I commend their aspirations but I don't think they have actually sat down with
a newbie and gone through what they absolutely need to know.