[Bradford] Sub-domains disappearing

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Nov 14 11:10:58 UTC 2016

Hi Oliver

I don't have any information on what causes it as I am a member of the
support team rather than the sysadmin. But we recently moved all our
servers to Cloudflare and periodically but apparently randomly this
happens. Normally, if our staff had solved the problem we would get an
explanation. But each time it has gone away apparently without any
intervention on our part - unless our sysadmins are keeping us in the
dark. So I am wondering whether the problem might be elsewhere and,if
so, where.

That it keeps happening suggests that our sysadmins have not got to the
bottom of it - I think they are all ex-Windows though we run everything
on Linux.

John