[Bradford] Sub-domains disappearing

Stephane Urdy stephane.urdy at yourprog.com
Mon Nov 14 13:02:52 UTC 2016

Hi John,

I assume you must have reasons to use cloudfare services instead of
maintaining your own DNS server.
We can have a chat about it tonight.

On my end, I maintain my own servers
DNS server with subdomains
Mail server
Web servers etc ...

Would you want to take back control of your dns server, let me know.

Kind regards,

Stephane

--

Cheers,