[Bradford] RasPi Router

Brian A bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Tue Nov 15 10:37:10 UTC 2016

I use a Raspberry Pi 2 (RasPi2) as a router on my Virgin Media cable broadband and this works very well. However, I am now trying to deploy the same thing with a Wireless ISP. This WISP allows only one device to connect at any one time. A conventional router will permit multiple items to connect with no problems. However, when I try to use the RasPi2 router it sees all the LAN devices, on 10.42.0.xx, as separate entities and will only allow connection of one at a time.The RasPi2 is managed by WebMin and utilises IP Tables.
Can anyone cast some light on what is happening here and maybe suggest a possible solution?