[Bradford] Apologies

Alice . alice at kaerast.info
Mon Apr 10 16:49:02 UTC 2017

I'll be at the evening version of the reinventing data talk, I'm not sure
I'll make it to any of the other events.

http://leedsdigitalfestival.org/reinventing-data-next-generation-decisioning-evening-session/

It's also the University of Bradford's computer science department graduate
showcase later this month while I'll be going along to. There promises to
be some interesting projects on quite a wide range of topics.

http://www.bradford.ac.uk/ei/events/2017-computer-science-graduate-showcase.php