[Bradford] Data Analyst job going at Open Data Services Co-operative

d.carpenter d.carpenter at virgin.net
Mon Jun 12 16:31:05 UTC 2017

I'm just pinging the group again with this job advert, but there is an
exciting update...

We now have 2 jobs going - one is a permanent post and the other fixed term
for a year.
http://opendataservices.coop/jobs/

We're still accepting applications up to 9am Monday 19th June.

P.S. Apologies for the meeting tonight. Have a good un.