[Bradford] Recent IoT talks on Video for IoT (North) Meetup

bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk bradlug at hackroyd.org.uk
Sun Jun 7 09:36:41 UTC 2020

Being a member of IoT Leeds I received a notification to take part in this on-line IoT (North) Meetup where there were 2 speakers. You can read about the speakers here
https://iotnorth.uk/past-events-content-1/f/iot-north-june-2020---digi-key-def-proc

The first talk was about 'DK IoT Studio programming software'. It is a bit like 'MIT inventor' or 'NodeRed' but for use in IoT design.

Both talks were interesting but it was the second one which most attracted me. It was about how LoRaWAN had been used, together with Twilio, to create a system for loney and isolated people to chat with others on the phone at no cost to themselves.

This is a direct link to the YouTube video.
https://youtu.be/X0eLdbsCJ4k