[Bradford] Speed test. openspeedtest.com

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Tue Dec 20 22:23:58 UTC 2022

Every time I download anything, I get a readout on the command line of the
speed of my Internet which varies throughout the day quite dramatically
because I live near a large commercial area; it is lowest during office hours
and dramatically fast at night when everyone else has gone to bed or in the
morning before people get up.

John