[Bradford] This Month's Meeting

Bernard Czenkusz bernie.skipole at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 08:19:29 UTC 2022

Hi guys,

The BCB premises has been closed for the last two meetings, is anyone
able to confirm its status? If not I'll come in by Jitsi as we did last
time.

I've been using GIMP recently to edit photo's, so I could give a demo of
that if there's interest. Doing it by Jitsi may be a bit odd, since the
dynamic image updates and colours etc., may look different on others
monitors, but its worth a try.

Cheers

    Bernard