[Bradford] Next Tuesday 11th meet

Moanin fosslugs at mikegoodman.me.uk
Thu Apr 6 16:55:34 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Nothing beyond a correction to the "one page calendar" mentioned last
month. But I did send an email to the list which, so far as I am able to
discern, never got sent. It went in for moderator approval and
disappeared down a hole. Text copied and pasted here:

"Hoping to get to the meeting next Tuesday. I have a few old toys to
bring along if anybody would like one or more of them?

"Vigor100 modem (not a router), not used for years, was working last
time I tried it.
TP-Link router-modem, again old but not as old as the Vigor, tested not
long ago during a connectivity outage, checked to make sure it wasn't my
current router. It still worked.
Ancient IBM-Lenovo T60 Thinkpad, no OS. I have a mains lead but not sure
it's for this laptop, if anybody wants to take a chance with it. No idea
if the battery still has any life.
Siemans Gigaset DECT phone, should work on either VoIP or POTS.

"If anybody wants anything here let me know and I'll fetch it with me.
First come first served. I won't bother bringing anything which isn't
asked for in advance."

Cheers,

Mike