[Bradford] Meeting on Tuesday

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 13 10:55:23 UTC 2023

So I have a Le Potato from Ali Express :D that arrived earlier today
:O to unbox and show off -- and a brand new recently arrived Orange Pi
3 LTS that won't power on, and some thoughts about next steps

BUT

I am stuck in, waiting for a package that is currently saying delivery
by 9pm so there's a horrible chance I might have to attend remotely :(

Laters anyway
-D.