[Bradford] Stinky room, on-line meetings and publicity

Darren Drapkin darren.drapkin at ntlworld.com
Thu Jun 29 14:26:11 UTC 2023

As I understand Lemmy, Mastodon, and a few others are part of a network called
the Fediverse. It includes a kind of network I tried some years ago, called
disapora.
Perhaps, we could run a session, in the near future. We install a fediverse
server of some kind, on suitable hardware. We announce it to the computer
press before hand?

--
Yours &c
Darren Drapkin