[Bradford] Meeting on Tuesday, 14 November

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Sat Nov 11 11:33:55 UTC 2023

Dear all

This is to confirm that the next meeting on Tuesday 14 November 2023 will be
the first of our quarterly face-to-face meetings at BCB when the topic will be
‘Creating and publishing a book using FOSS.’

I suggest that we start the meeting with any newsy items that people have to
share and then have the presentation and, if people have any queries, leave
those to the end or deal with them online.

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.