[Bradford] Our meetups, request for comments

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Oct 23 15:10:22 UTC 2023

Hi all

So far, only a few people have commented on whether we should go online for
the future or try in some way to combine physical and online meetings -
perhaps by alternating, perhaps by having less frequent, more focused,
physical meetings.

More comments would be helpful as there are a lot of people on the mailing
list who may not attend any form of meeting but might like to be involved in
different ways while those who attend occasionally might have a preference
about their occasional attendance.

John