[Bradford] Future meetings

John Robert Hudson j.r.hudson at virginmedia.com
Mon Oct 30 10:17:23 UTC 2023

Dear all

It looks as if there is some support for a move to occasional, more formal,
face-to-face meetings, perhaps every quarter, with online meetings in the
intervening months.

If that has sufficient support, I am happy to offer a presentation on ‘Creating
and publishing a book using FOSS’ at a formal, face-to-face, meeting in
November - starting in November avoids having a formal meeting in December or
January.

Assuming it has, I will enquire about the availability of the projector at
BCB.

Let us know what you think.

Thank you