[Bradford] Meeting at BCB on Tuesday

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 13 14:21:30 UTC 2024

Yo peeps, in view of the ongoing no trains via Baildon situation I'm sorry
to dip out of this one :(

However you may all wish to meditate on what the Code Golf exercise is
optimising for, how it stands in relation to other possible best practices,
and what is useful and appropriate in any practical situation.

And then next month we can have an informed, free flowing and open
discussion about that, which will conclude that, in practice, no, Code
Golfing is never appropriate or useful, except as an educational
antipattern for enlightened programmers.

:)

-D.