[ChelmerLUG] Linux/Open Source/Business Networking Cafe Coming along great!

Steve Purkiss steve at open4.org
Thu Apr 12 21:17:18 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just to let you know things are going great with the cafe in Duke
Street. I'm hoping to open up in a few weeks, and of course will be
more than happy to hold a meeting there! We could always meet before
that - I could give you a show of the place and plans, then we could
go for some beers - there's the Ship close, or if you want your real
ales then the Steamer's just out the back too.

I'm blogging progress and pics on:
http://www.freshconnection.info - do please feel free to join up and join in!

I look forward to seeing you soon,

--