[Chester LUG] LUG Survey

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 21:07:57 UTC 2007

Hi, I hope you all had a good Easter!

I'm after your help in shaping the LUG's future meets and any other possible
events.  I've put together a short survey that should give us a snapshot of
what all the members want from the LUG.

If you could spare just a few minutes to complete the 20 question survey
(they are all pretty short, I promise!) then I think it will be really
interesting.  Even if you haven't been to any of the meets or been active on
the list, your input will still be very valuable.

All data collected will only be used for the LUG and will not be passed on
to any third parties.

Survey Link:
http://neterix.org/surveys/index.php?sid=1
You will need to enter your email address (and name if you like), this is
purely to stop spammers.

Thanks, see you all at the next meet! (26th April)

Les