[Chester LUG] [Fwd: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - 'Kerberos' Tutorial & 'Virtualisation' Conference]

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 15:36:03 UTC 2007

Although it all looks very very interesting, especially the second day on
FreeBSD and OpenBSD  and the google talks I can't quite stretch to it,
although if my employer wanted to pay, no problemo ;) However in the real
world, not likely. I'd be interested to see what people learnt, new ideas
and such.