[Chester LUG] Your help required!

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 12:41:33 UTC 2008

Yes documentation seems to be the problem that comes up with a lot of these
products.  Especially because each one has their own way of doing things
that is normally not obvious at first.  I spent a bit of time setting up a
site with Drupal, tweaking it and finding out where all the options were.
Then I made the mistake of upgrading the box and I ended up back at square
1.

Thanks for that link, I'll have a play with that CMS.

Les