[Chester LUG] Website update

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 21:23:07 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I've now added a blog and wiki to the Chester LUG website.  They're both
looking very empty at the moment but I hope there's some potential there!
Both are open to contributions from members.  So if you fancy adding the odd
blog entry about your experiences with something or a handy howto it will
really help everyone.

Editing of both sections are both password protected for obvious reasons!
So if you'd like to get involved, send me an email and I'll set up an
account for you.

Dan and Joe, thanks for both your offers of help; I'll set up accounts for
you.

One thought I'd had for the Wiki is a member profile section where members
can list the distros they use, how they use Linux and any other things that
fellow members may be interested in.

Les