[Chester LUG] Oggcamp (or oddcamp depending how you look at it ; ) )

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 16:10:25 UTC 2010

Hi Joe,

I was thinking about meeting up about getting there earlyish, so I thought
the 8.30 train would be good. That would get us into Lime street about 9.15
and then a leisurely walk to the venue. I suggest meeting in around the
Costa coffee so we can have one to wake us all up.

Let me know if this is good to you !

Stu