[Chester LUG] LUG Social Tonight!

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 18:51:19 UTC 2010

Vodafone don't sell locked handsets anymore, unless the handset is locked because of a legal contract with the manufacturer and or because of some exclusive deal.

That sounds amazing though, Dan! How much did it cost? If you're on a Vodafone contract mate, I can give you one of my eight 30% discount slots on your monthly bill if you like?

Regards,

Michael Crilly
mrcrilly at gmail.com