[Chester LUG] Solaris training manuals

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:03:42 UTC 2011

Tell me about it. It isn't so much the keyboard, more the interface is v v
clunky compared to iphone. That and it doesnt inspire confidence in its
actions some times. An example is if i get a picture msg i have to go to my
providers website to view it even though I have a web enabled phone and even
then the page doesnt suppport firefox