[Chester LUG] needs...

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 15:24:42 UTC 2011

Hi guys...

I need to get, but can't find 3 lots of 2 female to 1 male AV cables.  You know the red, white, yellow RCA cables?  I need to connect 2 devices to the same TV (a media player and a wii).  Both are connected by RCA, but I'm fed up of unplugging them constantly.

I can't find anything to do it nowadays.  Maplins used to do it, but not anymore.  I can find 2 into 1 plugs, but I can't fit them into the gap.  I can find 2 into 1 cables, but the male plug is at a right angle, so it won't fit.

Anyone help?

Paul