[Chester LUG] Is this what Linux is up against?

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 20:09:58 UTC 2012

This boils down to poor web development and a "in the moment" mind set, instead of looking to the future. It's common these days, with people developing web based applications to target an OS and or browser.

Sadly, with the influx of poor developers from various underdeveloped nations, who just slap something together, you're going to find poor quality applications all over the place and more commonly, too.

Roll on HTML5.

Michael Crilly
Linux Engineer