[Chester LUG] Hack Space

Steve Lilley steve.lilley at nohp.com
Mon Apr 29 13:08:37 UTC 2013

Les

Thanks for the link to the OpenStack event. I will be going too so if
anyone wants a lift (Chester or anywhere enroute) I'd appreciate
the opportunity to share some petrol costs ?

I'm not sure who I mentioned this to last week (I had waaaaayyyy to
much Guinness for memories), but I have an office in a self storage place
on Sealand road. Just behind Aldi on the entrance to Tesco. It's not grand
and it's not that big but... I have had a chat with the owner and for a
link to his website from the LUG website we can hold evening hack events
here. I think we could fit 6 in comfort 8 at a push (more with sanding room
only) but a few may have to balance laptops on laps.

There is a large reception we could use too if we had to stretch out. I
even have access to a projector and a large white wall !

Only catch is that I have to be there ! So it will take a bit of careful
planning.

Regards
Steve