[Chester LUG] Mail servers

Michael Crilly michael at mcrilly.me
Wed Nov 26 19:46:54 UTC 2014

I want to bring up my own eventually, but for now, Google Apps for business. I pay about £20/month for two mail accounts and about 200GB of storage.

It’s such a pain, in a way, how convenient these services are because it makes them difficult to leave afterwards. However I want to take more control of my data, so I will switch eventually.

If you’re up for it, Stuart, we could setup a shared infrastructure?

- M