[Colchester] Colchester Pub Meet, Thursday 5th April

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Mon Apr 2 08:49:04 BST 2007

Hello everyone, hope you all had a good weekend...

Please don't forget that the first Colchester LUG Meet is this Thursday
evening, from 7pm ish.

I look forward to meeting you all, please can you reply (or forward to
just me if you like) with a yay if you can make it, so I can have an
idea of numbers?

Looking forwards to Thursday (esp. as Friday is a day off)

Gary