[Colchester] Software Freedom Day 15th sept 2007

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Fri Aug 24 09:59:41 BST 2007

Hi All,

as you may know, Software Freedom Day is coming along on Sat 15th
September 2007.

Is there anything we could do as a LUG for this?

as you can see here - http://softwarefreedomday.org/teams/europe/uk the
nearest currently planned thing is all the way in Cambridge.

I think we should maybe see about doing something in Colchester, either
in the Uni, or in town.

Ideas would be most welcome, some existing ideas other teams are doing
are things such as leaflets, OpenCD handouts (
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=51874&package_id=241918&release_id=531254
) and maybe a placard display?

Let me know if you have time free on this day?

Regards

Gary