[Colchester] LUG Radio and Web-page.

Peter Weller welp at 01welp.co.uk
Thu Dec 6 19:29:58 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-12-06 at 19:17 +0000, Toby Whaymand wrote:
> Yeah it was LUG Radio. Chris mate, no offence,But have the page live on
> the web is not having full accesses. As You simply can't save the source
> code and use it in an editor because of the links for the boarders.
> Don't get me wrong I am very grateful but it as cause me a lot of head
> ache not being to access a page to upload it to a real host.
>
> You have to remember that I am stick to death with all these job
> rejections saying that I am not qualified when I have got a City and
> Guilds Level 3 qualification in IT Support and Repair. Or That I am
> lacking experience, which is one I can't argue.
>
> The only option that I have is to do it myself because at the end of the
> day that all I wont to do - have a job in IT repair.  You got know ideal
> how frustrating  all these rejection are
>
> Because I am Dyslexic company do discriminate against it, speed typing
> test being a good one, even if the job does not involve having to be
> fast at typing.
>
> I'm really am not being funny but it o.k for you people who do not have
> dyslexia because there always going to be opportunities that I will
> never get.
>
> Even the Police discriminated against my writing speed once, when I went
> for a job. Weeks before the interview they said they would give me 15%
> extra time to do the writing test.  On the day I did not get any extra
> time.
>
> Toby

wget -r <website> will recursively download the website. Should this not
be enough?

Also, did you not see his email about contacting him *directly*
off-list? i.e. Try emailing him at his email address (which is
n00dles at neocyber.info). I know, let me quote you his email..

        You where given a full copy of the site, as it is currenty
        displayed. I can make another tar.gz and forward you a download
        link.

        I'm very busy with work and don't have time to trawl mailing
        lists if you lost the data, and needed another copy you should
        mail my direct address.

        Regards