[Colchester] new member

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Mon Feb 19 19:53:47 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 16:34 +0000, Peter Weller wrote:

> Any ideas whereabouts it will be? And if it's anywhere near Ipswich,
> make sure you choose a pub where they allow 16 year olds in...

Peter,

Since it's the Colchester LUG, and I live in Colchester, It's kinda
likely to be a pub or something in Colchester - I will however try my
hardest to find something which is suitable for as many as possible, ie
somewhere which is okay for 16+'s to come along...  any younger and I'd
feel more comfortable if parents were present too...

I am thinking of maybe talking to a local community center regarding
using their hall, but this might be a bit lifeless, so it'll have to
wait a short while.

I am also getting hints N tips from another Ubuntu guy, who has helped
turn around his local LUG to be one of the busiest/most active in the
UK.

See you all soon?