[Colchester] Location Location Location...

Ian Snow ian.snow at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 19 20:30:36 GMT 2007

Gary,

Any weekday at 7 isn't good as I get home at about 6ish depending on traffic
etc, 8 would be alright maybe.

As for the pub on Hythe Hill, I may be going into Colchester on Wednesday to
look at hdtv's due to having the day off because my car has got its mot, so I
may scope out this establishment

Whose the ubuntu guy who is giving you tips?

Ian