[Colchester] LUG Updates

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Wed Feb 21 23:43:14 GMT 2007

Hi All,

Just a quick update to let you know the latest.

It's all admin stuff sadly, but I have got the lug mailing list access
sorted, I have also got access to be able to create the lug website,
which will be imminent, and I have also done a Group Contact Form for
the irc channel on irc.freenode.net #colchester-lug

I have a lot to do, but it is getting there, but at least something is
happening eh?

Hoping to sort out some real world stuff very very soon, even if it is
just a "I'll be in this pub at this time" thing...

Best Regards

Gary Kearley