[Colchester] Oh when oh when....

Caroline Johnston johnston at biochem.ucl.ac.uk
Sun May 20 22:30:03 BST 2007

> Anyone have a date for the go-kart LUG meet?

We can either go with their 'arrive&drive' thing, which is charged on an
individual basis:

 	5 minutes  	 £6.50
  	15 minutes 	£15.00
  	30 minutes 	£30.00
  	45 minutes 	£45.00
  	60 minutes 	£52.00

or we can book the track for an hour, which will cost £25. We can have up
to 8 karts on the track at a time. If there's enough of us going then this
is probably going to work out cheaper.

When do people want to go? I'm guessing it'll be busy at the weekends, but
they're open till 10pm, so we could go one evening during the week if
people prefer?

How's the first week in June? Anyone have a preference for the day?
Weekend or evening? If enough people get back to me in the next couple of
days I'll make a provisional booking.

Cxx