[Colchester] Link for BBC petition

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 7 00:04:37 GMT 2007

Dear toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com,

Thank you for signing the "More than 400 UK Linux users read the BBC
sites" petition at iPetitions.com website.
Your signature is valuable and makes a real difference. Please encourage
others to sign the petition as well. To do that, just forward the text
below to everyone who might be interested:

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------
Hi,

I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I
recently signed:

"More than 400 UK Linux users read the BBC sites"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/linuxbbc?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you
to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of
your time.

Thanks!

Once again, thanks for signing the petition!
Sincerely,
  -iPetitions Campaigns Team

p.s. If you would like to start your own free petition, you can do so
here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/start-petition

---
UNSUBSCRIBE: This email is a one-time correspondence from iPetitions to
confirm your petition signature and you will not be contacted again by
iPetitions regarding  this matter. You are not part of any iPetitions
mailing list and there is nothing  to 'unsubscribe' from.

Did you receive this email in error? Sometimes people enter wrong email
addresses when they sign a petition. If this is the case, please send us
an email at support at ipetitions.com and explain the problem. Thank you!