[Colchester] Saturday and ISO file

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 16 19:45:08 BST 2007

Saturday is good I am assuming that you guys are upgrading on a system
that has the current version of Ubuntu so I was thinking, instead of
creating a CD why not install the upgrade automatically viva the
Internet and Synaptic Package Manager?

If you guys don't mind waiting when I get paid on the 25th I will be
buying an official Ubuntu CD which I am willing to copy for anyone.  It
just save the hassle of burning an ISO file and the Ubuntu mirror.

Using the Synaptic prob will be quicker too

Thanks

Toby Whaymand