[Colchester] Best ISP?

Sam Cater sacater at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:46:23 BST 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 21:57:12 +0100
"Jai Harrison" <jai at jaiharrison.com> wrote:

> Hey Peter,
>
> I'm currently using BT too but with me it's Option 2. I regularly go
> over my limit by large amounts and haven't been contacted to upgrade
> as of now. It's up for renewal in the next few weeks and so I'm
> interested in seeing if there's any better options out there.
>
> Jai

Well my dad has us running on a BT service, very stable and hasnt let
us down. Our youngest member, mattie, had talktalk broadband. He hates
them because they invoked some screwed up part of their contract and
actually cut his broadband speed by 4 times. Since he got the BT
HomeHub he has actually watched his speed increase by day :D.

Sam