[Colchester] Linux Install party in Colchester

Jai Harrison jai at jaiharrison.com
Thu Feb 14 15:43:13 GMT 2008

Hey Jack,

Well done summarising all of this information and also on contacting
different venues and services that have the potential to host us. I'll
try my best to be available and in the LUG channel at the designated
time.

Even if I don't make it then I should be available to help with the
event at weekends, evenings or during the day on Tuesday or Thursday
and am happy to do so provided it doesn't cost me to do so (other than
the cost of those LUG shirts being made that we "agreed" on a while
back).

Jai