[Colchester] Linux Install party in Colchester

Tom Robbins me at tomrobbins.me.uk
Thu Feb 14 23:21:22 GMT 2008

Blimey, that's all very organized.

One idea that I had to make it easy for people installing is, if we have
a favored distribution (or two) we could mirror a repository. Perhaps
Ubuntu, since it's fairly user friendly. It would certainly save
enormous amounts of bandwidth, and with a small Ethernet hub and a few
cables it would be easy to organize without making people worry about
wireless drivers.

Tom