[Colchester] Sorry people I was working and DVD problem

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 7 12:43:36 BST 2008

Hi people,

Sorry about the meeting!  My e-mail as been down because Virgin Media's service is fantastic - I'm kidding. But My e-mail is working now. I was also working yesterday night so it would have been difficult anyways :(

I notice something since everyone started using Synaptic to get DVD codec's on Ubuntu most of my DVD don't seem to work.

Im not that brothered because I got a DVD player.  All my DVD's used too work on my computer and know that my DVD player is multi regional because most of my DVD are ordered from CD Universe .com   (my £30 Phillips DVD player that I used for my TV is also Multi regional)

I think that it is really odd that if you order your DVD's form the USA the total price is still pretty much half price compared to going down town and buying it from the shop.

What I find really odd is that the DVD's that I get from America is that I pay a fair few pounds on postage and yet they still end up being half price!

Thanks

Toby