[Colchester] The Internet - My response to Wayland

Sam Tuke samtuke at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 23:43:45 BST 2008

"so you're saying the government planned 9/11 :P, that documentary
better be convincing (gonna watch it tomorrow :P)"

If you're interested, there are several documentaries about the claim that terrorists were involved in 9/11,
 besides 'loose change'. See 'pilots for truth' videos (on googlevideos)(http://pilotsfor911truth.org/),
 and the many others on bittorrent (http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=911).