[Colchester] Karting, anyone?

Gary Kearley gary at kearley.net
Sat May 17 10:41:41 BST 2008

Jai Harrison wrote:
> We've been talking about going karting again as a LUG (first time for
> me and many new members).
>
> Suggested day is a Saturday. Date is to be decided (in this thread).
>
> Who's up for Karting?

I'm Up for Karting.

We went here last time -> http://www.indikart.com <- and it was really
good, they do "arrive and drive" things, 15 minutes for 16 pounds -
excellent value, all kit and safety briefing is included.  advised to
wear jeans and decent footwear, prefer something with ankle protection,
but decent trainers seem okay.  if it is a hot day remember that
whatever you wear to the event you have to put on overalls ontop.

Last time we had two races, the second was more for the die hard karting
fans who wanted more.

I would say a Saturday (or sunday morning) would be best.

Regards

Gary