[Colchester] Oh yeah!!!

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Sun Nov 30 16:26:31 UTC 2008

Myself and somebody else are starting to work on a Linux Distribution..
Any voltenteers would be great...

The new website... woow I will be checking that out!!!

When are we meeting up next!! I still have not seen you guys yet!!!

With regards the Distro We really need someone who can do an intro sound
effect

Thanks

Toby...

Hopefully this one will not be a 'hair brain ideas and will actuality
happen I got a few people already working on this one and hopefully I
will put a vid on You Tube begging for people...

Cheers

Tobster