[Colchester] Colchester Digest, Vol 67, Issue 1

toby toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Sat Oct 18 20:02:29 UTC 2008

Thanks everyone for your answers! - Your passion means a lot to me!  It
shocking because the graphics in season 4 of Star The Next Generation
are pretty amazing and they were created on Apple Computers and yet
Windows was still very primitive in 1991.

It also in 1981. If you see the Sky Channel TV show intros in 1981 you
would not believe someone who said they are that old! I remember these
(I'm getting old) check this out from You Tube:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LPrHQ2GknEY

I know it say 1987 but This was the logo when my family had cable before
we moved from Swindon to Essex and we moved in September 1986 when I was
9 years old. This was Sky first style of intros and I know that for a
fact.  In 1987 they had an 'out of space' feel and in my view, and it is
just my view, they went down market when Sky Channel - one TV channel
turned into a cheap network of TV channels in 1989 (back then)

Thanks

Tobster