[Colchester] What happening Saturday? and X2

Toby Whaymand toby.whaymand at ntlworld.com
Tue Sep 2 17:45:23 UTC 2008

Hi Everybody,

Call me a slow Tobster but what happening Saturday?

That was the game I was chatting about and in the manual it says under
Installation:

mount /mnt/cdrom
sh /mnt/cdromsetup.sh

Ubuntu does not accept knows commands....  I have e-mail Linux Games
Publishing.....

At college they have got all the major flavors of Linux but my god are
they out of date...  I going to hand over a copy of lovely and bubbly
Ubuntu 8.10 to help them see the light...

Thanks peeps

And remember to thanks God for the sun sea, health and the Debian
standard.....  (note i did not mention Red Hat LOL)

Toby