[Colchester] Charity Ubuntu help please + Intro to Re~Cycle, the bicycle charity

Sam Tuke mail at samtuke.com
Mon Apr 25 13:22:07 UTC 2011

Merlin,

On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 12:00 +0000, colchester-request at mailman.lug.org.uk
wrote:
> I've just started using Ubuntu on a laptop, and am looking for help
> networking 3 computers in the charity, next to rollerworld.  Is this
> something you or someone would be up for helping us out with please?

There is a huge amount of community support available. You may find this
page useful which I am currently drafting:

http://test.fsfe.org/support/community-support.en.html

Usually networking problems can be fixed without the need for an on-site
visit from a professional.

I hope that you resolve your problem quickly, and I'm very glad to hear
of another charity switching to Free Software.

Thanks,

Sam.

--
Sam Tuke